Tri Power X33 HIMOD HF
- High Output Power Factor 1.0
- Modular and scalable
- Eco-Mode Efficiency up to 99 %
- N+1 Redundancy
- Unique Power Density 233 kW / m²
- Multilingual, color touch display
- Up to 4 fully equipped Power Cabinets in parallel
- Up to + 40 °C operating temperature without derating
- Easy maintenance due to the low weight of the power module
- Available models: X33 HIMOD HF 15 to 75 kW and X33 HIMOD HF 25 to 125 kW
Our latest HIMOD HF UPS is a modular, three-phase, double conversion uninterruptible power supply system, capable of supporting power densities of up to 466kW per square meter – making it suitable for latest high-density servers. HIMOD HF is a completely scalable system in accordance with any business requirements and designed to protect any critical high-density computer and IT environment. HIMOD HF grows along with the demands of the business without oversizing the initial investment and increasing the Total Cost of Ownership.
As soon as the demand increases, the HIMOD HF modular solution can expand its power capability, maintaining the highest levels of power protection, availability, redundancy and investment savings. HIMOD HF provides a comprehensive, easy-to-integrate power protection solution for data centers and any critical IT application matching the evolving demands of a networked environment. HIMOD HF ensures that a scalable, secure, high quality power supply is available for a variety of critical load applications in almost all industrials sectors such as healthcare, power generation, social networking, telecommunications, commerce and education.