Tri Power X33 Mod HP2
- High Output Power Factor 1.0
- Modular and scalable
- Flexible battery system
- High Performance on a small foot print
- Cost effective N+X redundancy, even phase by phase
- Easy maintenance, installation, operation and easy expansion
- Hot Swappable – Module exchange possible in online operation
- Customized configuration with 3.4, 5.0 and 6.7 kVA Power Modules
The unique Tri Power MOD HP2 Systems from 10 kVA to 80 kVA are combining all relevant aspects to achieve an efficient, economical and long life UPS system with all advantages of a modular, scalable and redundant UPS architecture.
The true modularity of the Tri Power X33 MOD HP 2 allows an individual and progressive adaption to thecurrent IT environment while considering future load changes. Each power module – available as 3.4, 5.0 and 6.7 kVA modules – is redundant to the other and allows an individual, customized configuration. Almost 50 different configurations are possible with only 3 power cabinets. Their maximum weight of 9kg allows an easy installation and replacement which can be performed by a single person. Tri Power X33 Mod 2 are easy to install, easy to handle, easy to maintain and easy to expand at any time for future requirements. Tri Power X33 Mod HP 2 technologically balances the dynamic changes within the IT equipment – i.e. due to product life cycles, technology changes and consolidations – and the capabilities of the power supply. This makes Tri Power X33 Mod HP 2 the first choice for all IT applications.