Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- DC In (Range): 48 VDC (40-60)
- AC In/Out (Input Range): 230 VAC (150-265)
- Output power @ 50°C: 750 VA / 525 W
- Efficiency AC/AC: 93%
- Efficiency DC/AC: 89%
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +65°C
- Dimension: 1U x 103 mm x 322 mm
- Could be monitored by the CXC HP Controller with license 018DE36-085
NOVA is compact and scalable modular inverter providing a pure sine wave AC supply. In conjunction with a DC Power system, it provides an excellent AC backup solution. It uses the latest inverter technology, providing superior energy efficiency in a compact size. The “Twin Sine Innovation” (TSI) technology eliminates all single points of failure with full scalability; up to 32 modules in parallel and high efficiency of up to 96 % reducing operating costs. Transfer time reduced to 0.
All business critical applications and all types of AC loads. The design is modular and scalable with hot- swappable inverter modules which ensures low Mean Time to Repair (MTTR), reduction in service costs and meets the changing needs for future expansion.
Very long close cooperation between Alpha and Outback Energy and CE+T allowing supervision of the inverter by the CXC HP controller.
Available in the following configurations:
- Part number EPC: T311730202
- Part number (No AC In): NA