Cordex CXC HP rack mounted controller
Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- Advanced next-generation control and monitoring platform for Alpha’s Cordex product family
- High resolution color touchscreen LCD display with advanced local UI
- Integrated USB host for local firmware upgrades, configuration updates and system backup/restoration
- Comprehensive graphical user interface for advanced system configuration
- Seamless integration of multiple energy systems allowing comprehensive management, monitoring and control
- External ADIO peripherals for customizing unique I/O configurations
The Cordex CXC HP system controller provides a high performance control and monitoring option for all Alpha Cordex products. The CXC HP brings a refreshed look, increased horsepower, and advanced configurability to the proven Cordex CXC controller family.
CXC HP includes multiple communication ports including two Ethernet connections to permit simultaneous local craft access as well as permanent LAN/WAN connectivity. Dual USB ports provide advanced file management capabilities including firmware upgrades and system configuration management. A USB key may also be used to quickly backup and restore site configuration settings and data logs.
The CXC HP web based user interface provides detailed inventory management allowing integration of advanced energy systems incorporating multiple power elements. Systems with rectifiers, converters, inverters, and various energy generation and storage elements can be configured and monitored with ease. Users may also create custom inventory such as shunts, LVD’s, battery systems, and loads to effectively manage all aspects of their energy system.
Cordex CXC HP ensures effortless operation and management to satisfy the most demanding and advanced energy system applications.
A 3U high panel is available for 19/23″ rack mount applications. The rack mount panel provides flush mounting for a CXC HP controller and rear mounting for one or two ADIO peripherals. Standard mounting positions are provided for future ADIO peripheral mounting options. The rack mount panel may also be configured with a Redundant Input Power Module for utilizing redundant input feeds to power the controller and up to two ADIO peripherals.
The rack mount panel provides front accessibility to all controller and I/O connection points.
Available in the following configurations:
- CXC HP, 19/23”, 3U Rack Mount; L-ADIO – Part number: 0180046-001
- CXC HP, 19/23”, 3U Rack Mount; 2 x L-ADIO – Part number: 0180046-002
- CXC HP, 19/23”, 3U Rack Mount; 2 x HV-ADIO – Part number: 0180046-013
- CXC HP, 19/23”, 3U Rack Mount; HV-ADIO – Part number: 0180046-01