Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- DC In (Range): 48 VDC (40-60)
- AC In/Out (Input Range): 230 VAC (150-265)
- Output power @ 50°C: 1.25 kVA / 1.0 kW
- Up to: 40 kVA
- Efficiency AC/AC: 96%
- Efficiency DC/AC: 92,5%
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +65°C
- Dimension: 1U x 87 mm x 319 mm
Bravo 10 more than an inverter.
Our patented technology provides additional AC input to supply loads directly from the grid. As a result, you benefit from a secure power supply with an overall conversion efficiency of up to 96%. Our solutions are designed for modularity, reliability, compactness and cost savings.
Reach the highest reliability thanks to:
- 0 ms transfer time (grid to battery);
- Built-in Static Transfer Switch (no single point of failure);
- Truly redundant (power & communication);
- Configuration in parallel (no master/slave).
Very long close cooperation between Alpha and Outback Energy and CE+T allowing supervision of the inverter by the CXC HP controller.
Available in the following configurations:
- Bravo 10 – Part number: T611730201
- Bravo 10 – Part number (No AC In): T611730211