Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- CXC HP series ADIO peripheral with flexible rack, panel, and DIN mounting options
- For low voltage (<60VDC) and high voltage (125/220VDC) systems support using the advanced CXC HP control platform
- For I/O expansion via CAN bus for advanced site monitoring applications, including support for future growth
- Integrated Ground Fault Detection (GFD) to alarm system fault condition
- Provides accurate monitoring for temperature, voltage, and current measurements
- Relays provide the control of contactors and other devices with a digital signal input for externals beyond the power system
The Cordex™ CXC HP L-ADIO and HV-ADIO offer modular and expandable I/O monitoring to power solutions and monitoring applications using CXC HP series controllers.
The L-ADIO and HV-ADIO are part of the CXC HP series of advanced I/O peripheral incorporating flexible mounting, high accuracy, and many advanced features via the HP control platform.
The ADIOs provide a variety of analog inputs, digital inputs and Form C relay outputs. The ADIOs devices are seamlessly recognized by the CXC HP control platform which also provides advanced setup wizards to create various power systems using Cordex power conversion products such as rectifiers, converters, inverters, and line powering solutions.
Cordex CXC HP controllers and ADIO peripherals ensure effortless operation and management capability to satisfy the most demanding and advanced energy system applications.