Cordex CXRC 125Vdc/1.1kW
Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- Switch mode rectifier provides 8.8A output @ 125VDC
- Power limiting and wide range AC input
- Compliant with the stringent EMI immunity requirements for power station and substation environments
- 93% efficiency with power factor correction
- Convection cooled
- Hot swappable, 4RU ultra compact design; three feeds AC input
Cordex rectifiers bring advanced technology to the DC power industry. Innovative engineering combines the best in efficiency and reliability meeting the power requirements for a variety of system applications. This rectifier is specifically designed to recharge all types of stationary batteries for large utility, petrochemical and industrial uses.
The Cordex 1.1kW is a compact 4RU allowing six rectifiers per 19in shelf. In addition to a range of standard features, the convection cooling will maintain ideal operating temperatures in the often dusty environments of utility applications.
Local and remote setup, adjustment and control is a simple, single-step process with the Cordex CXC System Controller. By utilizing TCP/IP technology, complete configuration and monitoring of power equipment is possible through a network web browser.
Available in the following configurations:
- Without controller and without distribution – Part number: 030-740-20-040
- Rectifier – Part number: 010-579-20-041