Cordex CXRF 48Vdc/1.2kW
Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- High performance compact 25A rectifier for 48VDC telecom application
- 94% efficiency for reduced OPEX and carbon footprint
- Extended temperature range (-40 to 80°C) enabling to deliver full rated output power up to 65°C for installation in harsh outdoor and indoor environments
- 1RU x 2RU footprint for multiple mounting options
- High power density (21.8W/in3) yields more space for revenue generating equipment
- Wide AC input range for a variety of global installation requirements
Cordex High-Performance rectifiers make a proven, reliable platform even better, with significant advancements in efficiency and performance. In a compact, fan-cooled design, HP rectifiers open the possibility to wider ranges of applications and immediate Opex/Capex savings, reducing total cost of ownership and impact on the environment.
The Cordex HP 1.2kW is a perfect solution for small 48VDC power applications such as customer premise, xDSL, FTTx, distributed node B, and microwave. With a high operating efficiency and high temperature operation, HP series rectifiers are also ideal for harsh outside plant enclosure installations.
Local and remote setup, adjustment and control is a simple single-step process with Cordex CXC system controllers. By utilizing TCP/IP technology, complete configuration and monitoring of power equipment is possible through a network web browser.
Available in the following configurations:
- 1RU shelf, 3 rectifier slots with DC distribution 9 GMT, 2 AC feeds – PN: 030-851-20-440
- 1RU shelf, 4 rectifier slots without DC distribution, 2 AC feeds – Part number: 030-835-20-441
- 1RU shelf, 5 rectifier slots without controller and without distribution 3 AC feeds – Part number: 030-845-20-041
- Rectifier – Part number: 010-619-20-041