Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- Y-one 500 – 48-120 Datasheet (en)
- Y-one 500 – 48-120 (No AC In) Datasheet (en)
- Y-one 500 – 48-230 Datasheet (en)
- Y-one 500 – 48-230 (No AC In) Datasheet (en)
- Y-one 800 – 48-230 Datasheet (en)
- Y-one 800 – 48-230 (No AC In) Datasheet (en)
- Y-one 1000 – 48-120 Datasheet (en)
- Y-one 1500 – 48-230 Datasheet (en)
- DC In (Range): 48 VDC (40-60)
- AC In/Out (Input Range): 230 VAC (150-265)
- Output power: 1500 VA / 1200 W
- Efficiency AC/AC: 94%
- Efficiency DC/AC: 90%
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +50°C
- Dimension: 1U x 485 mm x 250 mm
Y- one is not only an inverter.
Our patented technology provides additional AC input to supply loads directly from the grid. As a result, you benefit from a secure power supply with a high overall conversion efficiency. These solutions for loads up to 5kVA are designed for reliability, compactness and cost savings.
Designed to last.
To last for a long, the power converters need to take into account the overall environment. It includes:
- Temperature range (from -20 to +65°C)
- Reduced disturbances on batteries and DC loads (ripple voltage)
- Reduced dust (variable fan speed)
- And many more. Our converters are used incorporated in harsh environment (indoor and outdoor) for many applications (telecom, railway, industry, police, traffic control, etc.).
Very long close cooperation between Alpha and Outback Energy and CE+T allowing supervision of the inverter by the CXC HP controller.
Available in the following configurations:
- Y-one – Part number: T351730301
- Y-one – Part number (No AC In): NA