Cordex CXDF 48-24Vdc/2kW
Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- Support small to medium 24VDC loads from a 48VDC power system
- High power density modular design, up to 2kW output per module
- Advanced monitoring and control capability including remote accessibility
- Internal low voltage shutdown for cost effective integration into existing systems
- CAN bus communication to remote CXC controllers/peripherals
Cordex DC-DC converters bring advanced technology to the DC power industry. Innovative engineering combines the best in efficiency and reliability meeting a wide array of power requirements. The converter system is a perfect solution for providing 24VDC output from a standard 48VDC power system for a variety of dual-voltage system applications including powering of wireless radios.
The fan-cooled CXDF 48-24/2.0kW converter has extremely high density, providing the most power in the least amount of space. Each 19″ shelf can accommodate up to 4 compact 2RU modules. The converter system can be controlled and monitored by a central Cordex CXC controller and optionally via a shelf integrated CXCI controller solution for stand alone operation.
Local and remote setup, adjustment and control is a simple single-step process with the Cordex CXC system controller. By utilizing TCP/IP technology, complete configuration and monitoring of power equipment is possible through a network web browser.
Available in the following configurations:
- Shelf – Part number: 030-840-20-040
- Rectifier – Part number: 012-527-20-040
- Controller CXCi HP – Part number: 0180053-001