Cordex HP LPS36
Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- Modular Line Powering System designed for remotely powering network equipment over twisted copper lines
- High efficiency >92% for increased OPEX savings and reduced carbon footprint
- High temperature tolerance for installation in Central Office or harsh OSP cabinet environments
- Industry leading power density enabling up to 36 channels in a compact 2RU footprint 19”
- High reliability convection-cooled design with optional fan tray
- Cordex CXCi HP system controller provides advanced remote web based monitoring and control features
The Cordex HP LPS36 is a compact, modular DC to DC up-converter system designed for distributed power communications applications using ±190Vdc (RFT-V circuit) over an existing copper network. The LPS36 features modular, high efficiency, quad output converter modules along with an intelligent controller. Applications include powering DSLAM’s as well as the Optical Network Terminals in FTTH Networks. The LPS36 can be installed in the Central Office or in a remote OSP cabinet. Line powering enables the use of central office power backup without the need at the remote site for AC utility or battery backup, thus improving network reliability, reducing truck rolls and operating expenses.
Unlike conventional line power systems, the LPS36 combines the industry’s best density and converter efficiency with simplified installation and ease of use.
Available in the following configurations:
- LPS36 19” Shelf – Part number: 0300055-001
- LPS36 compact shelf – Part number: 0300189-004
- LPS36 Module – Part number: 0120011-001
- CXCi HP Controller – Part number: 0180053-001