- Advanced Buck and Boost Function for Automatic Voltage Regulation
- USB Communication Interface
- 2 x IEC320-C13 Output connectors
- 50 / 60 Hz Auto Sensing
- Fully digitised microprocessor controlled
- Shut-Down Software for Windows and Novell
The Tetrex Series is a microprocessor controlled, simulated sine wave, line interactive UPS from 500 VA to 800 VA featuring Auto Voltage Regulation (AVR) with single boost and buck. The AVR allows the UPS a wider input voltage power rating range that results in fewer transfers and extended battery life. All Alpha Tetrex models include graphical interface, user-friendly software capable of safe unattended PC shutdown and standard with telephone network and internet surge protection. Additional features include smart battery management, automatic frequency selection, smart communication and power management software. Product applications include personal computers, epos systems and entry level servers.