Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- DC In (Range): 48 VDC (40-60)
- AC In/Out (Input Range):
- E-one 3: 230 VAC (No AC In)
- E-one 10: 230 VAC (207 – 253)
- Output power:
- E-one 3: 350 VA / 300 W
- E-one 10: 1000 VA / 800 W
- Efficiency AC/AC:
- E-one 3: NA
- E-one 10: 99%
- Efficiency DC/AC:
- E-one 3: 90%
- E-one 10: 91%
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +65°C
- E-one 3: 1U x 165 mm x 275 mm
- E-one 10: 1U x 342 mm x 221 mm
E-one is not only an inverter.
Our patented technology provides additional AC input to supply loads directly from the grid. As a result, you benefit from a secure power supply with a high overall conversion efficiency. These solutions for loads up to 5kVA are designed for reliability, compactness and cost savings.
Designed to last.
To last for a long, the power converters need to take into account the overall environment. It includes:
- Temperature range (from -20 to +65°C)
- Reduced disturbances on batteries and DC loads (ripple voltage)
- Reduced dust (variable fan speed)
- And many more. Our converters are used incorporated in harsh environment (indoor and outdoor) for many applications (telecom, railway, industry, police, traffic control, etc.).
Very long close cooperation between Alpha and Outback Energy and CE+T allowing supervision of the inverter by the CXC HP controller.
Available in the following configurations:
- E-one 3 – Part number: NA
- E-one 3 – Part number (No AC In): T551730111
- E-one 10 – Part number: T551730201
- E-one 10 – Part number (No AC In): T551730211