Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- FLEXmax 60-80 Quick Start Guide (en)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Quick Start Guide (de)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Quick Start Guide (es)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Quick Start Guide (fr)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Owner’s Manual (en)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Owner’s Manual (es)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Owner’s Manual (fr)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Overview (en)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Overview (de)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Overview (es)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Overview (fr)
- FLEXmax 60 Step File
- FLEXmax 80 Step File
- Positive Grounding Of OutBack Devices (en)
- How to Avoid Nuisance Tripping with an OutBack Charge Controller (en)
- Counterfeit Product Warning (en)
- OutBack FM Series Charge Controller GT Mode (en)
- Remote Temperature Sensor Communication with OutBack Devices (en)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Charge Controller Declaration of Conformity (en)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Charge Controller Warranty (en / de)
- FLEXmax 60-80 Charge Controller Warranty (es / fr)
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling
- Ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C)
- Built-in, backlit 80 character display
- Integrated OutBack network communications
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power. The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Included in all of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features first developed by OutBack Power, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. A built-in, backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.