FLEXware 500 (Integration Hardware)
Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- FLEXware 500 User’s Guide (en)
- FLEXware-IOB-D-120VAC Installations Instructions (en)
- FLEXware-IOB-D-120/240VAC Installations Instructions (en)
- FLEXware-IOB-D-230VAC Installations Instructions (en)
- FLEXware ACA User’s Guide (en)
- FLEXware Mate3 Mounting Bracket (en)
- FLEXware Mounting Plate User’s Guide (en)
- Supports up to two OutBack FX Series Inverter/Chargers
- Up to two OutBack charge controllers and all the associated AC and DC components
- Compact design
- Horizontal or vertical orientation
The FLEXware 500 is for applications with medium power requirements such as homes, light commercial or larger backup power systems. The FLEXware 500 system architecture can support up to two OutBack FX Series Inverter/Chargers, up to two OutBack charge controllers and all the associated AC and DC components. Due to a very compact design, FLEXware 500 AC and DC enclosures mount with a FLEXware MP in either a horizontal or vertical orientation to allow installation in more space-limited locations for a fast and professional looking wall-mounted installation. The FLEXware 500 accommodates all of the essential protective devices in two enclosures.