Think smart – work smart. For more information contact our alpha outback energy team.
Support & Downloads
- FLEXmax 100 Firmware
- FLEXmax 100 Step File
- Replacing/Mixing an FM100 into an existing System with an FM60/80 (en)
- Positive Grounding Of OutBack Devices (en)
- How to Avoid Nuisance Tripping with an OutBack Charge Controller3 (en)
- Counterfeit Product Warning (en)
- OutBack FM Series Charge Controller GT Mode (en)
- Remote Temperature Sensor Communication with OutBack Devices (en)
- FLEXmax 100 Declaration of Conformity (en)
- FLEXmax 100 Declaration of Conformity (es)
- FLEXmax 100 Declaration of Conformity (fr)
- FLEXmax 100 Auhtorization To Mark (en)
- FLEXmax 100 Warranty (en / de)
- FLEXmax 100 Warranty (es / fr)
- 100A output for up to 5kW of charging
- Compatible with 24, 36 and 48VDC battery banks
- Up to 7,000 W of nameplate solar power at 48V
- Integrated ground fault protection
- System configures quickly with smart programming wizards (MATE3s required)
- 300VDC open-circuit voltage limit enables 2-string configuration that minimizes BOS
- Up to 99% efficiency
The FLEXmax 100 is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power.
The advanced FM100 MPPT algorithm offers increased energy harvest from the PV array than other MPPT controllers. The FLEXmax 100 delivers both higher voltage and higher power, offering improved flexibility and performance.
OutBack network communications and OPTICS RE compatibility allows the FLEXmax 100 to be remotely programmed, monitored and controlled via any internet connected device providing unrivalled system integration.
The FM100-300VDC is a top-of-the-line high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.