Terminal Bus Bars
- Used for adding more wire terminations or for isolating multiple positive/negative circuits
- All TBB models have three #1/0 to 14 AWG and eight #6 to 14 AWG screw type compression terminals
- No ring lugs are required
- Available with black, white, red, blue and brown insulators
- TBBs rated for a maximum of 180 amps AC/DC
Terminal Bus Bars distribute electricity with greater ease and flexibility than some other more permanent forms of installation and distribution. Used for adding more wire terminations or for isolating multiple positive/negative circuits.
Three #1/0 to 14 AWG and eight #6 to 14 AWG screw type compression terminals, mounting screws included. Rated at 180 Amps.
Ground/Neutral terminal bus bar with mounting screws (no insulators).
Bus bar with black insulators
TBB-BLUE Bus bar with blue insulators
TBB-RED Bus bar with red insulators
Bus bar with white insulators
Bus bar with brown insulators