We are sorry if you experience problems when using our products.
Before contacting technical support at Alpha and Outback Energy, please search the following FAQs, review all related product documentation, and, if you are a product owner, please contact your installer/distributor.
If our knowledge base solved your problem we are happy to have helped. If you still have problems please contact our service team firstname.lastname@example.org
RMA request to Alpha and Outback Energy
Please fill up the form below to get help with your product. Our service team will get back to you within 48 working hours.
- The cost to ship the unit(s) from the Customer’s premises back to Alpha and Outback Energy is at the Customer’s charge.
- If the unit is in warranty Alpha and Outback Energy will pay for the shipping of the unit(s) back to the Customer’s premises.
- The warranty will be void if the transport conditions or packing were inadequate.
- The warranty will be cancelled if the unit sent for repair has been opened by parties other than an Alpha and Outback Energy approved Repair Center.
- If the faulty unit is under warranty, Alpha and Outback Energy will bear the repair costs.
- If the warranty is void, the repair costs will be invoiced to the Customer.
- If a unit sent back to Alpha and Outback Energy presents no defect or failure, a lump sum of 185€ will be charged to the Customer.
- Your Return Material Authorization number (RMA) and the address of the appropriate Repair Center will be confirmed to you after careful review of your request.
- The RMA number must be present on the packing and all the paperwork of the returned material.
- So PLEASE, wait until you receive these two informations before you ship us the faulty unit.